To optimum use of personnel, providers, new technologies, and also to achieve goals and objectives of Iran Ports and Maritime Organization, Shahid Rajaee Port – as the most important
container terminal of Iran that plays a very important role in import and export of cargo – has developed an Integrated Management System (ISO 9001:2008, Quality Management; ISO 14001:2004, Environmental Management; OHSAS 18001:2007, Occupational Health and
Safety Assessment). Following framework is the base of all activities of Shahid Rajaee Port:
1. Improving the quality of services based on ISO 9001:2008;
2. Satisfying customers by providing optimum services which are in accordance with national and international standards;
3. Identifying, organizing and improving current processes of Shahid Rajaee Port to improve the quality of services, prevent environmental pollution, and increase safety;
4. Being in compliance with national and international environmental, safety, and occupational health and safety standards as well as being in compliance with all international conventions that cover activity area of Shahid Rajaee Port;
5. Preventing environmental pollution and saving energy resources, reducing wastes and sewages, and preventing work accidents as well as preventing diseases;
6. Preparing, providing and developing necessary technologies and infrastructures to achieve goals and objectives of PMO;
7. Developing and promoting of education, motivation, loyalty, cooperation, and cultural and human resource;
8. Developing the culture of inter-organizational and intra-organizational communications and getting feedback from customers and stakeholders;
9. Achieving continuous efficiency, productivity, and improvement in all activities and processes of Shahid Rajaee Port.
Integrated Management System provides a suitable framework to achieve and review quality, environmental, and occupational health and safety goals and objectives of Shahid Rajaee Port.
Director General of Hormozgan Ports and Maritime Administration is in charge of achieving above-mentioned goals and objectives.